★１１月 日曜日10:30-12:30 Kenneth先生のInterview Workshop
また、HBS, Stanford, KellogはじめInterview重視の学校は特に要注意。
Along with your essays, test scores and letters of reference your personal interview is an essential part of your B-school application.
The interview is your opportunity to present yourself to the B-school of your choice and make your case for acceptance.
TG’s MBA Interview Workshop will help you lay the foundation for your all important personal interview.
There are three sessions. Each 2-hour session includes -
1. Information about the structure andpurpose of the interview
2. Do’s and Don’ts, and Tips forsuccess
3. Practice sessions for your responsesto the 10 most common MBA interview questions
4. Quick response strategies andpractice
5. Expansion of your language andcommunication resources
6. Verbal and non-verbal skills
7. Individual coaching and feedback
After you complete the Interview Workshop you’ll be ready for your individual interview coaching sessions.
Time is precious. Let’s get started now.
*;☆♪*;。★ Workshop Overview ★ *;☆♪*;。
1st Session: The Basics Theory & Discussion (30-40 minutes)
1. Know the interview structure and content
2. Know yourself
3. Know the schools of your choice Practice, Coaching and Feedback (80-90 minutes)
1. Responding to common questions 1 to 4.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about your career so far.
3. Why do you want an MBA?
4. What are your career goals?
2. Quick response 2nd Session: The Core Theory & Discussion (30 minutes)
1. Opening the interview
2. Closing the interview Practice, Coaching and Feedback (80-90 minutes)
1. Responding to common questions 5-8.
5. Why do you want to attend this school?
6. Why should we accept you?
7. What are your greatest achievements?
8. What was significant failure and what did you learn?
2. Short answers
3rd Session: The Wrap-up Review the essentials (20 minutes) Practice, Coaching and Feedback (110 minutes)
1. Responding to common questions 9 and 10.
9. Do you have anything you’d like to add?
10. Do you have any questions?
Opening and Closing the interview
I am very pleased to join the staff of Aoyama TG Seminar and work with TG's MBA candidates.
The candidates I have met at TG are among the most talented and motivated I have had the pleasure to meet in Japan.
I'm from Vancouver, Canada and live in western Tokyo with my wife Jane who is also a TG counselor.
Our daughter is currently in her third year of studies at the University of Toronto.
I have been working in the field of language training in Japan for just over 20 years.
For almost 16 years I have worked exclusively in the field of corporate language training.
I have taught and designed courses, written material, and managed programs in the language and protocol of everyday business communication; as well as specialized programs in writing. meetings, presentation, debate and negotiation.
These are all vital skills for meeting the challenges of business and MBA programs.
My approach to training communication skills is two-fold.
The first is resource management・ I teach my students how to make better use of the English they already have.
The second is resource development・ I help my students expand their English resources with new language and strategies.
With this approach I have found my students become more confident and able to communicate effectively and achieve their goals.
I am looking forward to working with you soon and helping you achieve your goals.
●ご予約、ご相談はinfo@tg.liberal-arts.comないし03 5771 7451まで。